Baby Dear is on a 99p/c kindle deal at the moment!
Coming on February 23rd,
on pre-order now.
‘a stonking good read’
‘a creepy atmosphere…’
The Cold Cold Sea
‘An emotional read, a turbulent read.’
Nicki’s Book Blog
Latest feel-good novella
Find out more about:
- Close Encounters of the Malware Kind, or: How to Kill your Computer
- The Writing Life: Getting paid...
- 50 Shades of Being Published
- The Complete 50 Shades
- A budgie called Balthasar
- Shiva, our rescue dog - the whole story
- Switzerland... The Rhine Falls
- Surviving Parenthood
- Seven weeks and counting... Stuff...
- The Week of Small Frustrations...
- Word Perfect… English as she is spelled…
- I don't believe it!!!
- Find a publisher, move to a new flat…
Tag Archives: yarn bombing
A couple of weeks ago I was on Sharon Booth’s lovely blog, with a selection of photos from this summer’s yarn-bomb trail in our town – click HERE to see the post and pics. Since then, I’ve walked round the … Continue reading
The trees by the harbour have been yarn-bombed with positivity:(The words you can see are listed in English at the bottom of the post.) (Cool, in love, heartfelt, happy, magnificent, optimistic, thankful, charming, heavenly, proud, recovered, fantastic, hopeful, pretty, festive, … Continue reading