The Hobeck Books podcast – have a listen!
‘a stonking good read’
‘a creepy atmosphere…’
The Cold Cold Sea
‘An emotional read, a turbulent read.’
Nicki’s Book Blog
Find out more about:
- Close Encounters of the Malware Kind, or: How to Kill your Computer
- The Writing Life: Getting paid...
- 50 Shades of Being Published
- The Complete 50 Shades
- A budgie called Balthasar
- Shiva, our rescue dog - the whole story
- Switzerland... The Rhine Falls
- Surviving Parenthood
- Seven weeks and counting... Stuff...
- The Week of Small Frustrations...
- Word Perfect… English as she is spelled…
- I don't believe it!!!
- Find a publisher, move to a new flat…
Tag Archives: social media
Writers work with words. That’s a fact, but numbers play a part too. Not only do we have sales figures and the dreaded Amazon rankings to contend with, we have to think about price and profit and tax returns and … Continue reading →
Please note, this is not a list of instructions – that needs no A B C. To write a book, ‘all’ you need to do, according to a cartoon doing the rounds on social media, is: Sit. Stay. Write. This … Continue reading →
Once upon a time there was a certain trio of books… and over the course of more time there was a film… and the number fifty stopped meaning half of one hundred, or the age where you throw a big … Continue reading →
This has been a busy week – thanks to social media, as well as having a real-life event in St Gallen on Friday 28th, I’ve been guest on two writing blogs, one on either side of the Atlantic. But first … Continue reading →