Baby Dear is on a 99p/c kindle deal at the moment!
Coming on February 23rd,
on pre-order now.
‘a stonking good read’
‘a creepy atmosphere…’
The Cold Cold Sea
‘An emotional read, a turbulent read.’
Nicki’s Book Blog
Latest feel-good novella
Find out more about:
- Close Encounters of the Malware Kind, or: How to Kill your Computer
- The Writing Life: Getting paid...
- 50 Shades of Being Published
- The Complete 50 Shades
- A budgie called Balthasar
- Shiva, our rescue dog - the whole story
- Switzerland... The Rhine Falls
- Surviving Parenthood
- Seven weeks and counting... Stuff...
- The Week of Small Frustrations...
- Word Perfect… English as she is spelled…
- I don't believe it!!!
- Find a publisher, move to a new flat…
Tag Archives: kindle deal
It feels like a long time ago since February, when my charity anthology, The Saturday Secret came out, published by Fabrian Books. 2017 profits from this book are going to Doctors without Borders, who do excellent work where it’s needed … Continue reading
I spent a week in Prague recently, visiting Son 2 who is spending a semester at uni there. What an amazing city; I could blog all week and still not do it justice. So here are a few pics of … Continue reading
I’m delighted to be on Marni Graff’s blog today, talking about devious scammers and hospitals and why I wrote Ward Zero. Read all about it here. Marni is an American writer – we met on Facebook a couple of years … Continue reading
Like most people who have ever taught English as a foreign language, I have a large collection of jokes. If you give your students a page of text to read as homework, they may or may not do it. If, … Continue reading