‘A brilliant read & highly recommended’
‘a stonking good read’
Pact of Silence
‘It’s suspense with a capital ‘S’
The Cold Cold Sea
‘An emotional read, a turbulent read.’
Nicki’s Book Blog
Find out more about:
- Close Encounters of the Malware Kind, or: How to Kill your Computer
- The Writing Life: Getting paid...
- 50 Shades of Being Published
- The Complete 50 Shades
- A budgie called Balthasar
- Shiva, our rescue dog - the whole story
- Switzerland... The Rhine Falls
- Surviving Parenthood
- Seven weeks and counting... Stuff...
- The Week of Small Frustrations...
- I don't believe it!!!
Tag Archives: kindle deal
This week, I’m on Tony Riches’ blog, answering questions about Pact of Silence and writing in general. Do have a look, and while you’re there check out the rest of Tony’s website and his historical fiction set in Tudor times. … Continue reading
It feels like a long time ago since February, when my charity anthology, The Saturday Secret came out, published by Fabrian Books. 2017 profits from this book are going to Doctors without Borders, who do excellent work where it’s needed … Continue reading
I spent a week in Prague recently, visiting Son 2 who is spending a semester at uni there. What an amazing city; I could blog all week and still not do it justice. So here are a few pics of … Continue reading