The Hobeck Books podcast – have a listen!
‘a stonking good read’
‘a creepy atmosphere…’
The Cold Cold Sea
‘An emotional read, a turbulent read.’
Nicki’s Book Blog
Find out more about:
- Close Encounters of the Malware Kind, or: How to Kill your Computer
- The Writing Life: Getting paid...
- 50 Shades of Being Published
- The Complete 50 Shades
- A budgie called Balthasar
- Shiva, our rescue dog - the whole story
- Switzerland... The Rhine Falls
- Surviving Parenthood
- Seven weeks and counting... Stuff...
- The Week of Small Frustrations...
- Word Perfect… English as she is spelled…
- I don't believe it!!!
- Find a publisher, move to a new flat…
Tag Archives: woods
The wood behind my flat has seen big changes in the past couple of weeks. I didn’t include a woodland photo last week as we had so many lovely Yorkshire pics in Helen Pollard’s guest post, but we’ll have a … Continue reading
The building site along the road is busy – and noisy – these days. They’re pushing hard to get the roof on before winter, so for six days a week we have banging and hammering in the background. Not to … Continue reading
Well, we made it. With a little help. At exactly 07.30 on Friday morning our super-efficient removal team arrived and proceeded to shift all our furniture and a few dozen boxes out of the old flat and… …into the … Continue reading
It’s almost time to say goodbye to our temporary flat. It’s been a good time, but I won’t be sorry to leave. Nineteen months of no pictures on the walls is enough. If I’d known at the beginning we’d be … Continue reading