The Hobeck Books podcast – have a listen!
‘a stonking good read’
Pact of Silence
‘It’s suspense with a capital ‘S’
The Cold Cold Sea
‘An emotional read, a turbulent read.’
Nicki’s Book Blog
Find out more about:
- Close Encounters of the Malware Kind, or: How to Kill your Computer
- The Writing Life: Getting paid...
- 50 Shades of Being Published
- The Complete 50 Shades
- A budgie called Balthasar
- Shiva, our rescue dog - the whole story
- Switzerland... The Rhine Falls
- Surviving Parenthood
- Seven weeks and counting... Stuff...
- The Week of Small Frustrations...
- Word Perfect… English as she is spelled…
- I don't believe it!!!
- Find a publisher, move to a new flat…
Tag Archives: Susanna Bavin
A few weeks ago, writer Susanna Bavin, who writes as herself, Polly Heron and Maisie Thomas, invited me back to her blog to talk about cover love. It’s a great topic for a blog series, because while the main job … Continue reading
The idea behind the Classic Comfort posts is that each featured writer chooses a favourite title from the classics – we’ll define ‘classic’ as pre-1940 – and a favourite comfort read, a book they always return to, for whatever reasons. … Continue reading
Today I’m really pleased to welcome Polly Heron, aka Susanna Bavin to the blog. We’ve been friends on Twitter for quite a few years – I always enjoy her photos of lovely Llandudno! Having read some of Susanna’s work, I … Continue reading