Saving the Lakeside Hotel and Return to the Lakeside Hotel are just 99p on kindle for a few days!
Saving the Lakeside Hotel
‘Armchair travel at its best!’
‘a stonking good read’
‘A brilliant read & highly recommended’
The Cold Cold Sea
‘An emotional read, a turbulent read.’
Nicki’s Book Blog
Find out more about:
- Close Encounters of the Malware Kind, or: How to Kill your Computer
- The Writing Life: Getting paid...
- 50 Shades of Being Published
- The Complete 50 Shades
- A budgie called Balthasar
- Shiva, our rescue dog - the whole story
- Switzerland... The Rhine Falls
- Surviving Parenthood
- Seven weeks and counting... Stuff...
- The Week of Small Frustrations...
- I don't believe it!!!
Tag Archives: Strickweg
Yarn-Bombed in Switzerland…
Our town has a new tourist attraction this summer – the Strickweg, loosely translated, the knitwear trail, which starts by the wool shop in the old Fischmarktplatz. One sunny afternoon, a friend and I set off to investigate. There are … Continue reading
Posted in Life in Switzerland, travel Tagged Arbon, knitting, Strickweg, tourist attraction, travel, yarn bombing 6 Comments