The Hobeck Books podcast – have a listen!
‘a stonking good read’
Pact of Silence
‘It’s suspense with a capital ‘S’
The Cold Cold Sea
‘An emotional read, a turbulent read.’
Nicki’s Book Blog
Find out more about:
- Close Encounters of the Malware Kind, or: How to Kill your Computer
- The Writing Life: Getting paid...
- 50 Shades of Being Published
- The Complete 50 Shades
- A budgie called Balthasar
- Shiva, our rescue dog - the whole story
- Switzerland... The Rhine Falls
- Surviving Parenthood
- Seven weeks and counting... Stuff...
- The Week of Small Frustrations...
- Word Perfect… English as she is spelled…
- I don't believe it!!!
- Find a publisher, move to a new flat…
Tag Archives: Stolen Sister
I took these photos late last month. Remember in Anne of Green Gables, how Matthew goes to the station to collect – he thinks – an orphan boy to work on the farm? He finds Anne, and on the way … Continue reading
As coincidences go, it was a big one, and it nearly meant that one of my books wasn’t finished, never mind published. Going back a couple of years, I was watching a TV programme called The Heir Hunters, which was … Continue reading
It started with a dream – something was buried in a garden… The idea swirled around in my head for a few days, becoming ever more detailed, so I noted it down. The note grew longer, and within a week … Continue reading
Easter isn’t about confectionary, but for most of us, chocolate is involved somewhere along the way… Chocolate eggs… Chocolate bunny… Chocolate cake… Chocolate buttons… Chocolate ice cream… Chocolate biscuits… Chocolate sandwich… Hot chocolate… Or simply… chocolate… I wish you all … Continue reading
This is an adaptation of something I saw on Twitter recently – people were posting 26 books in 26 days, each title beginning with a different letter of the alphabet. (Don’t worry, I’m planning on taking around 26 months to … Continue reading