‘a stonking good read’
‘a creepy atmosphere…’
The Cold Cold Sea
‘An emotional read, a turbulent read.’
Nicki’s Book Blog
Latest feel-good novella
Find out more about:
- Close Encounters of the Malware Kind, or: How to Kill your Computer
- The Writing Life: Getting paid...
- 50 Shades of Being Published
- The Complete 50 Shades
- A budgie called Balthasar
- Shiva, our rescue dog - the whole story
- Switzerland... The Rhine Falls
- Surviving Parenthood
- Seven weeks and counting... Stuff...
- The Week of Small Frustrations...
- Word Perfect… English as she is spelled…
- I don't believe it!!!
- Find a publisher, move to a new flat…
Tag Archives: self-publishing
Hybrid writers, they say, have the best of both worlds. I’m not sure that’s true – I think we have the pros but also the cons of both traditional and self-publishing. Take getting paid… I have two traditionally published books. … Continue reading
This week saw two very different ‘anniversaries’ in my flat in north-east Switzerland. The first, and arguably the more important, was the 10-week birthday of The Attic Room, my first venture into self-publishing. When I released it I reckoned I’d … Continue reading
Summer 2015 has been a funny one here in the top right-hand corner of Switzerland. After the rainiest June ever, we had the hottest July for 150 years, and up until yesterday this month has been equally hot – alas, … Continue reading