The Hobeck Books podcast – have a listen!
‘a stonking good read’
Pact of Silence
‘It’s suspense with a capital ‘S’
The Cold Cold Sea
‘An emotional read, a turbulent read.’
Nicki’s Book Blog
Find out more about:
- Close Encounters of the Malware Kind, or: How to Kill your Computer
- The Writing Life: Getting paid...
- 50 Shades of Being Published
- The Complete 50 Shades
- A budgie called Balthasar
- Shiva, our rescue dog - the whole story
- Switzerland... The Rhine Falls
- Surviving Parenthood
- Seven weeks and counting... Stuff...
- The Week of Small Frustrations...
- Word Perfect… English as she is spelled…
- I don't believe it!!!
- Find a publisher, move to a new flat…
Tag Archives: Rorschach
A couple of kilometres up Lake Constance from here lies Rorschach, a small town with a harbour and a lovely lakeside park. They’ve had an international sandsculpture festival there ever since 1999, the year of the big solar eclipse, when … Continue reading
A couple of weeks ago, a friend and I took ourselves on a trip to the island of Ufenau, near the south end of Lake Zürich. Early-morning haze was hanging in the air as I stood waiting for the train … Continue reading