First book in the Escape to Switzerland series:
Saving the Lakeside Hotel
‘Armchair travel at its best!’
‘A family drama with an emotional depth I’ve not come across for a while.’
‘A brilliant read & highly recommended’
The Cold Cold Sea
‘An emotional read, a turbulent read.’
Nicki’s Book Blog
Find out more about:
- Close Encounters of the Malware Kind, or: How to Kill your Computer
- The Writing Life: Getting paid...
- 50 Shades of Being Published
- The Complete 50 Shades
- A budgie called Balthasar
- Shiva, our rescue dog - the whole story
- Switzerland... The Rhine Falls
- Surviving Parenthood
- Seven weeks and counting... Stuff...
- The Week of Small Frustrations...
- I don't believe it!!!
Tag Archives: Problems at the Lakeside Hotel
Out now: Problems at the Lakeside Hotel #books #newrelease
Book three in the Escape to Switzerland series is out – tap HERE to see the entire series in your local Amazon Store! To celebrate, Problems… is just 99p etc worldwide this week, and the other two are 99p/c in … Continue reading
Posted in books, Life in Switzerland, My books, The Writing Life, travel Tagged Lake Constance, Problems at the Lakeside Hotel, Switzerland, travel, Writing 2 Comments
Problems… at the Lakeside Hotel #books #comingsoon
Four weeks to go until Problems at the Lakeside Hotel is published, the third in my feel-good fiction series and the last this spring. (Next time, we have Christmas at Lakeside…) In this book it’s May, though, and Stacy and … Continue reading