The Hobeck Books podcast – have a listen!
‘a stonking good read’
Pact of Silence
‘It’s suspense with a capital ‘S’
The Cold Cold Sea
‘An emotional read, a turbulent read.’
Nicki’s Book Blog
Find out more about:
- Close Encounters of the Malware Kind, or: How to Kill your Computer
- The Writing Life: Getting paid...
- 50 Shades of Being Published
- The Complete 50 Shades
- A budgie called Balthasar
- Shiva, our rescue dog - the whole story
- Switzerland... The Rhine Falls
- Surviving Parenthood
- Seven weeks and counting... Stuff...
- The Week of Small Frustrations...
- Word Perfect… English as she is spelled…
- I don't believe it!!!
- Find a publisher, move to a new flat…
Tag Archives: nature
Our beavers have been busy again. The little stream that flows past the woods by my flat has two dams, an old one and a newer one. The new one was built mainly last year, I think, after the old … Continue reading
Four weeks ago, I took some tree pics here in N.E. Switzerland – and last week, I returned to photograph the same trees. Some are very different, others are still clinging on to those last remnants of summer. We have … Continue reading
The trees are just beginning to turn… I took some almost-autumn tree pics this week, and weather permitting, I’ll do some October pics with the same trees next month. Next week, we’re having A.J. Griffiths-Jones, with her choice of classic … Continue reading
Here are a few pics from last week’s walks here on the banks of Lake Constance, in N.E. Switzerland. Next week, it’s Alison Morgan with her choice of Classic Comfort reads – see you then!