First book in the Escape to Switzerland series:
Saving the Lakeside Hotel
‘Armchair travel at its best!’
‘A family drama with an emotional depth I’ve not come across for a while.’
‘A brilliant read & highly recommended’
The Cold Cold Sea
‘An emotional read, a turbulent read.’
Nicki’s Book Blog
Find out more about:
- Close Encounters of the Malware Kind, or: How to Kill your Computer
- The Writing Life: Getting paid...
- 50 Shades of Being Published
- The Complete 50 Shades
- A budgie called Balthasar
- Shiva, our rescue dog - the whole story
- Switzerland... The Rhine Falls
- Surviving Parenthood
- Seven weeks and counting... Stuff...
- The Week of Small Frustrations...
- I don't believe it!!!
Tag Archives: museum
I was at the Swiss National Museum last week, and found these… See you next week!
Posted in Life in Switzerland, travel Tagged museum, sledges, Switzerland, travel, Zurich 7 Comments
Out and about in #Switzerland #travel
Summer has arrived in N.E. Switzerland – at least it’s here for the moment; next week looks slightly iffier. Last Sunday was also museum day in our town, so as both sons were visiting, off we set to see a … Continue reading
Posted in Life in Switzerland, travel Tagged Arbon, castle, museum, Saurer Leave a comment