Stolen Sister is on a UK/US 99p/c kindle deal until October 1st!
‘a stonking good read’
‘a creepy atmosphere…’
The Cold Cold Sea
‘An emotional read, a turbulent read.’
Nicki’s Book Blog
Latest feel-good novella
Find out more about:
- Close Encounters of the Malware Kind, or: How to Kill your Computer
- The Writing Life: Getting paid...
- 50 Shades of Being Published
- The Complete 50 Shades
- A budgie called Balthasar
- Shiva, our rescue dog - the whole story
- Switzerland... The Rhine Falls
- Surviving Parenthood
- Seven weeks and counting... Stuff...
- The Week of Small Frustrations...
- Word Perfect… English as she is spelled…
- I don't believe it!!!
- Find a publisher, move to a new flat…
Tag Archives: jokes
We’re right at the end of the (summer) holiday season now, so here are some holiday jokes from my English-teaching joke collection. Just to remind us of those happy times earlier in the year… Sign in a British seaside hotel: … Continue reading
It isn’t easy knowing what to post, two days before the official publication date of your second book. You have butterflies the size of bats whacking around in your tummy and you can’t settle down to any sensible activity. So … Continue reading
In the past couple of weeks, two of my English classes have stopped for the summer. (Conversation classes have l o n g summer holidays.) To round off the semester, we had some book jokes, so I thought I’d share … Continue reading