The Hobeck Books podcast – have a listen!
‘a stonking good read’
Pact of Silence
‘It’s suspense with a capital ‘S’
The Cold Cold Sea
‘An emotional read, a turbulent read.’
Nicki’s Book Blog
Find out more about:
- Close Encounters of the Malware Kind, or: How to Kill your Computer
- The Writing Life: Getting paid...
- 50 Shades of Being Published
- The Complete 50 Shades
- A budgie called Balthasar
- Shiva, our rescue dog - the whole story
- Switzerland... The Rhine Falls
- Surviving Parenthood
- Seven weeks and counting... Stuff...
- The Week of Small Frustrations...
- Word Perfect… English as she is spelled…
- I don't believe it!!!
- Find a publisher, move to a new flat…
Tag Archives: Hibiscus Fruit
Today I’m delighted to welcome Alison Gray back to the blog. Her last three books take us from Greece to England – and with the recently-published third in the series, Forget-me-not Blues, back to Greece again. Here’s Alison to tell … Continue reading
Published on September 4th, Lady’s Slipper is Alison Gray’s third book and the second in her DS Abby Foulkes series. As you see, the cover image is lovely – I have it on my (very basic) kindle, but I’m going … Continue reading