Saving the Lakeside Hotel and Return to the Lakeside Hotel are just 99p on kindle for a few days!
Saving the Lakeside Hotel
‘Armchair travel at its best!’
‘a stonking good read’
‘A brilliant read & highly recommended’
The Cold Cold Sea
‘An emotional read, a turbulent read.’
Nicki’s Book Blog
Find out more about:
- Close Encounters of the Malware Kind, or: How to Kill your Computer
- The Writing Life: Getting paid...
- 50 Shades of Being Published
- The Complete 50 Shades
- A budgie called Balthasar
- Shiva, our rescue dog - the whole story
- Switzerland... The Rhine Falls
- Surviving Parenthood
- Seven weeks and counting... Stuff...
- The Week of Small Frustrations...
- I don't believe it!!!
Tag Archives: Greece
Travelling back to Greece with Abby Foulkes
Today I’m delighted to welcome Alison Gray back to the blog. Her last three books take us from Greece to England – and with the recently-published third in the series, Forget-me-not Blues, back to Greece again. Here’s Alison to tell … Continue reading
Posted in Guest Posts Tagged Alison Gray, Amazon, crime fiction, Forget-me-not Blues, Greece, Hibiscus Fruit, Lady's Slipper, new release 1 Comment