The Cold Cold Sea
‘An emotional read, a turbulent read.’
Nicki’s Book Blog
The Paradise Trees
‘A chilling, tense thriller that will take you into a woman’s
Latest feel-good novella
- Latest psychological suspense novel
'I loved this book from the outset...' Susan Hampson
- Chosen Child...
'The pace is perfectly controlled even as it races toward the inevitable crash.' Barb Taub
Find out more about:
- Close Encounters of the Malware Kind, or: How to Kill your Computer
- The Writing Life: Getting paid...
- 50 Shades of Being Published
- The Complete 50 Shades
- A budgie called Balthasar
- Shiva, our rescue dog - the whole story
- Switzerland... The Rhine Falls
- Surviving Parenthood
- Seven weeks and counting... Stuff...
- The Week of Small Frustrations...
- Word Perfect… English as she is spelled…
- I don't believe it!!!
- Find a publisher, move to a new flat…
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Germany
I’d like to welcome Danielle Zinn to the blog today, to tell us about her atmospheric novel Snow Light. I read it last winter and was fascinated; it’s one of those books where the setting becomes another character. And the … Continue reading
Imagine having the chance to spend a week in a hotel by a lovely Swiss lake, all expenses paid. That’s what happens to Stacy in my soon-to-be-published novella, A Lake in Switzerland. Just before the story starts, Stacy is wondering … Continue reading
Our lake – Lake Constance – is huge. 536 square kilometres, to be exact. Standing on the banks on a misty day, you can almost imagine you’re gazing out over the Atlantic. The photo below was taken from the Austrian … Continue reading
…is a tiny island on our lake. It belongs to Germany, and over the centuries has been home to over 20 churches and chapels, though only three remain. Last week I went there with a couple of friends – the … Continue reading