Saving the Lakeside Hotel and Return to the Lakeside Hotel are just 99p on kindle for a few days!
Saving the Lakeside Hotel
‘Armchair travel at its best!’
‘a stonking good read’
‘A brilliant read & highly recommended’
The Cold Cold Sea
‘An emotional read, a turbulent read.’
Nicki’s Book Blog
Find out more about:
- Close Encounters of the Malware Kind, or: How to Kill your Computer
- The Writing Life: Getting paid...
- 50 Shades of Being Published
- The Complete 50 Shades
- A budgie called Balthasar
- Shiva, our rescue dog - the whole story
- Switzerland... The Rhine Falls
- Surviving Parenthood
- Seven weeks and counting... Stuff...
- The Week of Small Frustrations...
- I don't believe it!!!
Tag Archives: Friedreichshafen
Over the sea to… Friedrichshafen
Our lake – Lake Constance – is huge. 536 square kilometres, to be exact. Standing on the banks on a misty day, you can almost imagine you’re gazing out over the Atlantic. The photo below was taken from the Austrian … Continue reading
Water, water everywhere…
– but what can you expect, after the rainfall of the past several weeks? And it’s still raining… There’s nothing titchy about our lake. At 64km long and 12km wide, Lake Constance is one of the largest in Central Europe, … Continue reading
Posted in Life in Switzerland Tagged Arbon, Austria, floods, Friedreichshafen, Germany, Lake Constance, rain, Switzerland, weather Leave a comment
The first of the summer visitors!
Last week I had the first visitors of the summer when some cousins came to N.E. Switzerland for a few days. It was their first time in the area, so I showed them all the best sights. Here are some … Continue reading
Posted in Life in Switzerland, travel Tagged Arbon, Friedreichshafen, historical centre, St Gallen, summer, visitors, Zürich 6 Comments
Zeppelins, Highland Cows, and 38 Reasons you should never visit Scotland…
Continuing with the Facebook Scenic picture challenge: Day Five and we’re in Friedreichshafen in Germany, which I can see across the lake from my flat in N.E. Switzerland. Friedreichshafen is the home of the Zeppelin. Day Six: Back on the … Continue reading
Posted in travel Tagged Friedreichshafen, Scotland, Zeppelin 4 Comments