The Hobeck Books podcast – have a listen!
‘a stonking good read’
Pact of Silence
‘It’s suspense with a capital ‘S’
The Cold Cold Sea
‘An emotional read, a turbulent read.’
Nicki’s Book Blog
Find out more about:
- Close Encounters of the Malware Kind, or: How to Kill your Computer
- The Writing Life: Getting paid...
- 50 Shades of Being Published
- The Complete 50 Shades
- A budgie called Balthasar
- Shiva, our rescue dog - the whole story
- Switzerland... The Rhine Falls
- Surviving Parenthood
- Seven weeks and counting... Stuff...
- The Week of Small Frustrations...
- Word Perfect… English as she is spelled…
- I don't believe it!!!
- Find a publisher, move to a new flat…
Tag Archives: editing
I may be having problems with my current work-in-progress… Draft one was completed and polished a few months ago and went to my fabulous editor for the first edit. (Edit 1 is mainly about the plot, structure and character development) … Continue reading
The wood behind my flat has seen big changes in the past couple of weeks. I didn’t include a woodland photo last week as we had so many lovely Yorkshire pics in Helen Pollard’s guest post, but we’ll have a … Continue reading
We’re waiting now to see what Legend Press’s brilliant cover designer people come up for book 2. The Paradise Trees cover is going to be a very hard act to follow; it’s so perfect for the story – the circle … Continue reading