Baby Dear is on a 99p/c kindle deal at the moment!
Coming on February 23rd,
on pre-order now.
‘a stonking good read’
‘a creepy atmosphere…’
The Cold Cold Sea
‘An emotional read, a turbulent read.’
Nicki’s Book Blog
Latest feel-good novella
Find out more about:
- Close Encounters of the Malware Kind, or: How to Kill your Computer
- The Writing Life: Getting paid...
- 50 Shades of Being Published
- The Complete 50 Shades
- A budgie called Balthasar
- Shiva, our rescue dog - the whole story
- Switzerland... The Rhine Falls
- Surviving Parenthood
- Seven weeks and counting... Stuff...
- The Week of Small Frustrations...
- Word Perfect… English as she is spelled…
- I don't believe it!!!
- Find a publisher, move to a new flat…
Tag Archives: Easter
Easter isn’t about confectionary, but for most of us, chocolate is involved somewhere along the way… Chocolate eggs… Chocolate bunny… Chocolate cake… Chocolate buttons… Chocolate ice cream… Chocolate biscuits… Chocolate sandwich… Hot chocolate… Or simply… chocolate… I wish you all … Continue reading
Easter. Chocolate eggs. (Or they’re more often chocolate bunnies, here in Switzerland.) Springtime in the garden. And, for most people, a few days off work and plenty of time to read. So especially for Easter, here are a … Continue reading