Saving the Lakeside Hotel and Return to the Lakeside Hotel are just 99p on kindle for a few days!
Saving the Lakeside Hotel
‘Armchair travel at its best!’
‘a stonking good read’
‘A brilliant read & highly recommended’
The Cold Cold Sea
‘An emotional read, a turbulent read.’
Nicki’s Book Blog
Find out more about:
- Close Encounters of the Malware Kind, or: How to Kill your Computer
- The Writing Life: Getting paid...
- 50 Shades of Being Published
- The Complete 50 Shades
- A budgie called Balthasar
- Shiva, our rescue dog - the whole story
- Switzerland... The Rhine Falls
- Surviving Parenthood
- Seven weeks and counting... Stuff...
- The Week of Small Frustrations...
- I don't believe it!!!
Tag Archives: Doctors without Borders
Feel-good fiction for Doctors without Borders… special offer!
It feels like a long time ago since February, when my charity anthology, The Saturday Secret came out, published by Fabrian Books. 2017 profits from this book are going to Doctors without Borders, who do excellent work where it’s needed … Continue reading
Posted in My books, The Writing Life Tagged Amazon, charity book, Doctors without Borders, kindle deal, special offer, The Saturday Secret 8 Comments
Books Without Borders….
Standing in my living room this morning, I can see into three different countries. Switzerland, Germany, Austria. It’s fun, living in borderland. In summer we take the ferry across the lake to Friedreichshafen once or twice a month, to stroll … Continue reading