‘a stonking good read’
‘a creepy atmosphere…’
The Cold Cold Sea
‘An emotional read, a turbulent read.’
Nicki’s Book Blog
Latest feel-good novella
Find out more about:
- Close Encounters of the Malware Kind, or: How to Kill your Computer
- The Writing Life: Getting paid...
- 50 Shades of Being Published
- The Complete 50 Shades
- A budgie called Balthasar
- Shiva, our rescue dog - the whole story
- Switzerland... The Rhine Falls
- Surviving Parenthood
- Seven weeks and counting... Stuff...
- The Week of Small Frustrations...
- Word Perfect… English as she is spelled…
- I don't believe it!!!
- Find a publisher, move to a new flat…
Tag Archives: Carmen Radtke
Today on Sweet ‘n’ Sour books, we’re having two very different books in two genres, both set Down Under and both by the same author.(Each S&S post features one romance or feel-good book and its blurb, and one in a … Continue reading
Carmen Radtke and I are what you might call opposites. She’s a native German-speaker who’s lived for decades in English-speaking countries, and I’m the other way around. I’ve read all her books in English, so I was really interested to … Continue reading