First book in the Escape to Switzerland series:
Saving the Lakeside Hotel
‘Armchair travel at its best!’
‘A family drama with an emotional depth I’ve not come across for a while.’
‘A brilliant read & highly recommended’
The Cold Cold Sea
‘An emotional read, a turbulent read.’
Nicki’s Book Blog
Find out more about:
- Close Encounters of the Malware Kind, or: How to Kill your Computer
- The Writing Life: Getting paid...
- 50 Shades of Being Published
- The Complete 50 Shades
- A budgie called Balthasar
- Shiva, our rescue dog - the whole story
- Switzerland... The Rhine Falls
- Surviving Parenthood
- Seven weeks and counting... Stuff...
- The Week of Small Frustrations...
- I don't believe it!!!
Tag Archives: am writing
I #amwriting #books in Switzerland…
I have a couple of pieces of book news to share this weekend. First of all, Pact of Silence, suspense novel eleven (I can hardly believe I’ve written eleven…), is up on pre-order now, to be published on November 16th. … Continue reading
Posted in books, Life in Switzerland, My books, The Writing Life Tagged am writing, crime fiction, feel-good fiction, Hobeck Books, Pact of Silence, Switzerland 4 Comments