The Runaway is on a UK kindle monthly deal all April!
The Hobeck Books podcast – have a listen!
‘a stonking good read’
‘a creepy atmosphere…’
The Cold Cold Sea
‘An emotional read, a turbulent read.’
Nicki’s Book Blog
Latest feel-good novella
Find out more about:
- Close Encounters of the Malware Kind, or: How to Kill your Computer
- The Writing Life: Getting paid...
- 50 Shades of Being Published
- The Complete 50 Shades
- A budgie called Balthasar
- Shiva, our rescue dog - the whole story
- Switzerland... The Rhine Falls
- Surviving Parenthood
- Seven weeks and counting... Stuff...
- The Week of Small Frustrations...
- Word Perfect… English as she is spelled…
- I don't believe it!!!
- Find a publisher, move to a new flat…
Tag Archives: Alison Baillie
Well. I usually give my New Year post the subheading: the best of times and the worst of times. But there wasn’t much about 2020 that was ‘best’, though we can sum up the lowlights of the past twelve months … Continue reading
I spent the first twenty-two years of my life in Scotland, so a sweet ‘n’ sour post from north of the border is a must. Mind you, it wasn’t until I came to Switzerland that I met Alison Baillie and … Continue reading
Summer is definitely over. Down on the lake bank yesterday morning, I saw the trees are turning, and in spite of the beautiful sunshine, there was a bite in the air. Time to coorie in for autumn… But before we … Continue reading
This is an adaptation of something I saw on Twitter recently – people were posting 26 books in 26 days, each title beginning with a different letter of the alphabet. (Don’t worry, I’m planning on taking around 26 months to … Continue reading
It’s lovely having guests on my blog, and even better when I know them in person as well as on social media. Alison Baillie lives a short train journey away from me, so she’s a ‘close’ friend in more ways … Continue reading