Baby Dear is on a 99p/c kindle deal at the moment!
Coming on February 23rd,
on pre-order now.
‘a stonking good read’
‘a creepy atmosphere…’
The Cold Cold Sea
‘An emotional read, a turbulent read.’
Nicki’s Book Blog
Latest feel-good novella
Find out more about:
- Close Encounters of the Malware Kind, or: How to Kill your Computer
- The Writing Life: Getting paid...
- 50 Shades of Being Published
- The Complete 50 Shades
- A budgie called Balthasar
- Shiva, our rescue dog - the whole story
- Switzerland... The Rhine Falls
- Surviving Parenthood
- Seven weeks and counting... Stuff...
- The Week of Small Frustrations...
- Word Perfect… English as she is spelled…
- I don't believe it!!!
- Find a publisher, move to a new flat…
Tag Archives: winter
On Thursday night, it started to snow. And it snowed and snowed and snowed, and by the time we got to Friday morning, it was, well, pretty snowy. We don’t often get this much ‘down’ here in N.E. Switzerland, so … Continue reading
Cold January in one corner of N. E. Switzerland. A winter-empty whirlpool fountain, and the remains of a muted New Year celebration. A local hotel, locked down and waiting for customers. Beavers have been at work in the woods near … Continue reading
It’s been months since I joined Instagram. Yesterday, after months of trial, getting cross, error, and giving up, I finally worked out how to get pics onto my account. You have to use your mobile phone. For someone hopelessly devoted … Continue reading
Here in Switzerland, it’s a well-known fact that British people like talking about the weather – and let’s face it; the weather gives us something different to say several times a day. But this year, it’s conversation topic number one … Continue reading