The Cold Cold Sea
‘An emotional read, a turbulent read.’
Nicki’s Book Blog
The Paradise Trees
‘A chilling, tense thriller that will take you into a woman’s
Latest feel-good novella
- Latest psychological suspense novel
'I loved this book from the outset...' Susan Hampson
- Chosen Child...
'The pace is perfectly controlled even as it races toward the inevitable crash.' Barb Taub
Find out more about:
- Close Encounters of the Malware Kind, or: How to Kill your Computer
- The Writing Life: Getting paid...
- 50 Shades of Being Published
- The Complete 50 Shades
- A budgie called Balthasar
- Shiva, our rescue dog - the whole story
- Switzerland... The Rhine Falls
- Surviving Parenthood
- Seven weeks and counting... Stuff...
- The Week of Small Frustrations...
- Word Perfect… English as she is spelled…
- I don't believe it!!!
- Find a publisher, move to a new flat…
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: traditions
A week or two back I came across a series of fun Christmas questions on lovely Shelley Wilson’s blog – so I accepted her open invitation to join in. What would your answers be? What is your favourite Christmas film? … Continue reading
I can remember visiting Santa in (I think) Lewis’s Argyll Street in Glasgow – Christmas decorations everywhere, a long queue, and being propelled in and out of the Grotto. My children have never done anything like that. Christmas in Switzerland … Continue reading