First book in the Escape to Switzerland series:
Saving the Lakeside Hotel
‘Armchair travel at its best!’
‘A family drama with an emotional depth I’ve not come across for a while.’
‘A brilliant read & highly recommended’
The Cold Cold Sea
‘An emotional read, a turbulent read.’
Nicki’s Book Blog
Find out more about:
- Close Encounters of the Malware Kind, or: How to Kill your Computer
- The Writing Life: Getting paid...
- 50 Shades of Being Published
- The Complete 50 Shades
- A budgie called Balthasar
- Shiva, our rescue dog - the whole story
- Switzerland... The Rhine Falls
- Surviving Parenthood
- Seven weeks and counting... Stuff...
- The Week of Small Frustrations...
- I don't believe it!!!
Tag Archives: The Writing Life
Springtime in #Switzerland #SilentSunday (almost)…
I took these photos late last month. Remember in Anne of Green Gables, how Matthew goes to the station to collect – he thinks – an orphan boy to work on the farm? He finds Anne, and on the way … Continue reading
Posted in books, Life in Switzerland, The Writing Life, travel Tagged Anne of Green Gables, spring, Stolen Sister, Switzerland, The Writing Life Leave a comment