‘a stonking good read’
‘a creepy atmosphere…’
The Cold Cold Sea
‘An emotional read, a turbulent read.’
Nicki’s Book Blog
The Paradise Trees
‘A chilling, tense thriller that will take you into a woman’s
Latest feel-good novella
- Death Wish
'I loved this book from the outset...' Susan Hampson
- Chosen Child
'The pace is perfectly controlled even as it races toward the inevitable crash.' Barb Taub
Find out more about:
- Close Encounters of the Malware Kind, or: How to Kill your Computer
- The Writing Life: Getting paid...
- 50 Shades of Being Published
- The Complete 50 Shades
- A budgie called Balthasar
- Shiva, our rescue dog - the whole story
- Switzerland... The Rhine Falls
- Surviving Parenthood
- Seven weeks and counting... Stuff...
- The Week of Small Frustrations...
- Word Perfect… English as she is spelled…
- I don't believe it!!!
- Find a publisher, move to a new flat…
Tag Archives: The Little French Guesthouse
Helen Pollard is on the blog today, talking about the lovely setting – a guesthouse in the French countryside – she chose for her bestselling trio of novels. Book number three, Summer at the Little French Guesthouse is out now … Continue reading
At long last we’re getting shorts and t-shirts weather here in N.E. Switzerland, and it’s lovely. Breakfast on the balcony overlooking the woods, birds singing and wasps buzzing – okay, maybe I could do without the buzzing wasps. Here’s a … Continue reading
It sounds amazing, doesn’t it? The Little French Guesthouse… After a month of very ‘April’ weather, we could all do with a holiday in France, and Helen Pollard has provided just that with her latest novel, published last Thursday and … Continue reading