Saving the Lakeside Hotel and Return to the Lakeside Hotel are just 99p on kindle for a few days!
Saving the Lakeside Hotel
‘Armchair travel at its best!’
‘a stonking good read’
‘A brilliant read & highly recommended’
The Cold Cold Sea
‘An emotional read, a turbulent read.’
Nicki’s Book Blog
Find out more about:
- Close Encounters of the Malware Kind, or: How to Kill your Computer
- The Writing Life: Getting paid...
- 50 Shades of Being Published
- The Complete 50 Shades
- A budgie called Balthasar
- Shiva, our rescue dog - the whole story
- Switzerland... The Rhine Falls
- Surviving Parenthood
- Seven weeks and counting... Stuff...
- The Week of Small Frustrations...
- I don't believe it!!!
Tag Archives: The Growing Summer
In memory of summers past…
Remember back in the day, when the long school holidays started, and weeks and weeks of sunshine stretched in front of us, and we had nothing to do but play – and read? Remember building caterpiller zoos in jam jars, … Continue reading
Posted in books Tagged childhood, Chosen Child, floods, KDP All-Star Bonus, Lake Constance, Little House on the Prairie, memories, The Growing Summer 8 Comments