First book in the Escape to Switzerland series:
Saving the Lakeside Hotel
‘Armchair travel at its best!’
‘A family drama with an emotional depth I’ve not come across for a while.’
‘A brilliant read & highly recommended’
The Cold Cold Sea
‘An emotional read, a turbulent read.’
Nicki’s Book Blog
Find out more about:
- Close Encounters of the Malware Kind, or: How to Kill your Computer
- The Writing Life: Getting paid...
- 50 Shades of Being Published
- The Complete 50 Shades
- A budgie called Balthasar
- Shiva, our rescue dog - the whole story
- Switzerland... The Rhine Falls
- Surviving Parenthood
- Seven weeks and counting... Stuff...
- The Week of Small Frustrations...
- I don't believe it!!!
Tag Archives: The Cat and the City
Cover Love – with Rebecca Collins… #books #amreading
I read recently that the main purpose of a book cover is to attract the reader’s attention. Obviously, it should have something to do with the subject of the book too – you wouldn’t put an image of a vegetable … Continue reading
Posted in books, Guest Posts Tagged Cousin Ash, Hobeck Books, reading, The Cat and the City 3 Comments