The Hobeck Books podcast – have a listen!
‘a stonking good read’
‘a creepy atmosphere…’
The Cold Cold Sea
‘An emotional read, a turbulent read.’
Nicki’s Book Blog
Find out more about:
- Close Encounters of the Malware Kind, or: How to Kill your Computer
- The Writing Life: Getting paid...
- 50 Shades of Being Published
- The Complete 50 Shades
- A budgie called Balthasar
- Shiva, our rescue dog - the whole story
- Switzerland... The Rhine Falls
- Surviving Parenthood
- Seven weeks and counting... Stuff...
- The Week of Small Frustrations...
- Word Perfect… English as she is spelled…
- I don't believe it!!!
- Find a publisher, move to a new flat…
Tag Archives: Sharon Booth
The idea behind the Classic Comfort posts is that each featured writer chooses a favourite title from the classics – we’ll define ‘classic’ as pre-1940 – and a favourite comfort read, a book they always return to, for whatever reasons. … Continue reading
Over the next three weekends, I’ll be posting about Christmas reads, with a post about anthologies next week followed by crime fiction the week after. We’re starting off more romantically, though – if anyone’s looking for a feel-good book for … Continue reading
With both family and friends living in this lovely area, I’ve been to Yorkshire more often than any other part of England – so that’s where I’ve chosen for my second sweet ‘n’ sour books. In each S+S post, I’m … Continue reading
Not so many shopping days to go now… This time next week, Advent will have well and truly started, and at Fabrian Books, we have lots of feel-good novels and novellas out to celebrate the season. Picture yourself by one … Continue reading