Saving the Lakeside Hotel and Return to the Lakeside Hotel are just 99p on kindle for a few days!
Saving the Lakeside Hotel
‘Armchair travel at its best!’
‘a stonking good read’
‘A brilliant read & highly recommended’
The Cold Cold Sea
‘An emotional read, a turbulent read.’
Nicki’s Book Blog
Find out more about:
- Close Encounters of the Malware Kind, or: How to Kill your Computer
- The Writing Life: Getting paid...
- 50 Shades of Being Published
- The Complete 50 Shades
- A budgie called Balthasar
- Shiva, our rescue dog - the whole story
- Switzerland... The Rhine Falls
- Surviving Parenthood
- Seven weeks and counting... Stuff...
- The Week of Small Frustrations...
- I don't believe it!!!
Tag Archives: Resisting Mr Rochester
In Yorkshire – Resisiting Mr Rochester
Stand by for some lovely pics – today we’re visiting Yorkshire, one of my favourite places in England, along with my fellow Fabrian Books writer Sharon Booth, who sets her books there. Over to Sharon to tell us about her … Continue reading
Posted in Guest Posts Tagged Fabrian Books, Jane Eyre, new release, Resisting Mr Rochester, romance, Sharon Booth, Yorkshire 5 Comments