The Cold Cold Sea
‘An emotional read, a turbulent read.’
Nicki’s Book Blog
The Paradise Trees
‘A chilling, tense thriller that will take you into a woman’s
Latest feel-good novella
- Latest psychological suspense novel
'I loved this book from the outset...' Susan Hampson
- Chosen Child...
'The pace is perfectly controlled even as it races toward the inevitable crash.' Barb Taub
Find out more about:
- Close Encounters of the Malware Kind, or: How to Kill your Computer
- The Writing Life: Getting paid...
- 50 Shades of Being Published
- The Complete 50 Shades
- A budgie called Balthasar
- Shiva, our rescue dog - the whole story
- Switzerland... The Rhine Falls
- Surviving Parenthood
- Seven weeks and counting... Stuff...
- The Week of Small Frustrations...
- Word Perfect… English as she is spelled…
- I don't believe it!!!
- Find a publisher, move to a new flat…
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: reading
Now that the weather has turned into something we can enjoy, sitting out on the balcony with a cold drink and a great book, how about stocking up your kindle with a few summer(ish) reads? I joined in a version … Continue reading
Here’s a fun Q&A idea I saw recently on Shelley Wilson’s blog. Below are my reading habits, good ones, bad ones, and downright ugly ones. What are yours? Do you have a specific place for reading? In trains, in bed, … Continue reading