Baby Dear is on a 99p/c kindle deal at the moment!
Coming on February 23rd,
on pre-order now.
‘a stonking good read’
‘a creepy atmosphere…’
The Cold Cold Sea
‘An emotional read, a turbulent read.’
Nicki’s Book Blog
Latest feel-good novella
Find out more about:
- Close Encounters of the Malware Kind, or: How to Kill your Computer
- The Writing Life: Getting paid...
- 50 Shades of Being Published
- The Complete 50 Shades
- A budgie called Balthasar
- Shiva, our rescue dog - the whole story
- Switzerland... The Rhine Falls
- Surviving Parenthood
- Seven weeks and counting... Stuff...
- The Week of Small Frustrations...
- Word Perfect… English as she is spelled…
- I don't believe it!!!
- Find a publisher, move to a new flat…
Tag Archives: publication
It’s day seven in the life of my new book, and Mother’s Day in the UK – but not here in Switzerland, so I’m not expecting my sons to come running with flowers and chocs. (We have Mother’s Day in … Continue reading
As of yesterday, The Paradise Trees is available again on kindle, with the new-cover paperback coming in September. I’m very grateful for all the help I’ve had from the writing and blogging community – you’ve made it so much easier … Continue reading
It’s been a busy week here in my new flat by the woods. Our local carpenter delivered the new standing desk to replace my home-made version, so now I can work away in comfort without worrying about cartons shifting when … Continue reading
We are PUBLISHED!!! Today, as well as being Swiss National Day, is the official publication day for me and The Cold Cold Sea! I can’t tell you how much this means to me; The Cold Cold Sea as a project … Continue reading