Saving the Lakeside Hotel and Return to the Lakeside Hotel are just 99p on kindle for a few days!
Saving the Lakeside Hotel
‘Armchair travel at its best!’
‘a stonking good read’
‘A brilliant read & highly recommended’
The Cold Cold Sea
‘An emotional read, a turbulent read.’
Nicki’s Book Blog
Find out more about:
- Close Encounters of the Malware Kind, or: How to Kill your Computer
- The Writing Life: Getting paid...
- 50 Shades of Being Published
- The Complete 50 Shades
- A budgie called Balthasar
- Shiva, our rescue dog - the whole story
- Switzerland... The Rhine Falls
- Surviving Parenthood
- Seven weeks and counting... Stuff...
- The Week of Small Frustrations...
- I don't believe it!!!
Tag Archives: publication day
Surprise… and a special offer #newbook #travel
What can I say? I didn’t think for a minute that I’d be writing this blog post today, but after my poor Un-Family spent over eight days being approved for publication on Amazon, Saving the Lakeside Hotel whizzed through the … Continue reading
Posted in books, Life in Switzerland, My books, The Writing Life, travel Tagged Lake Constance, new release, publication day, Saving the Lakeside Hotel, Switzerland, travel, Writing 4 Comments