Baby Dear is on a 99p UK Kindle Monthly Deal all July!
The Hobeck Books podcast – have a listen!
‘a stonking good read’
Pact of Silence
‘It’s suspense with a capital ‘S’
The Cold Cold Sea
‘An emotional read, a turbulent read.’
Nicki’s Book Blog
Find out more about:
- Close Encounters of the Malware Kind, or: How to Kill your Computer
- The Writing Life: Getting paid...
- 50 Shades of Being Published
- The Complete 50 Shades
- A budgie called Balthasar
- Shiva, our rescue dog - the whole story
- Switzerland... The Rhine Falls
- Surviving Parenthood
- Seven weeks and counting... Stuff...
- The Week of Small Frustrations...
- Word Perfect… English as she is spelled…
- I don't believe it!!!
- Find a publisher, move to a new flat…
Tag Archives: Prague
I can remember – just – when my parents had a black and white television. I remember my father’s old camera, too, with its black and white photos, most of which are unfortunately now lost. At some point, a new … Continue reading
It’s summer holiday time, everyone’s favourite season. We have sunshine (hopefully), we have freedom – so what’ll we remember most about summer ’17?? Some of my past hols have been more memorable than others – for various reasons. A small … Continue reading
I took enough pics to keep the blog busy for months on end, but we’ll stop here. A trilogy of posts is enough. So – the final photos… The streets around my hotel reminded me of the film Goodbye, Lenin! … Continue reading
Prague is an easy city to get around in. Most of the sights in the centre are within walking distance of each other, and for the rest, you can buy an all-day transport ticket for a very reasonable price. The … Continue reading
I spent a week in Prague recently, visiting Son 2 who is spending a semester at uni there. What an amazing city; I could blog all week and still not do it justice. So here are a few pics of … Continue reading