The Hobeck Books podcast – have a listen!
‘a stonking good read’
Pact of Silence
‘It’s suspense with a capital ‘S’
The Cold Cold Sea
‘An emotional read, a turbulent read.’
Nicki’s Book Blog
Find out more about:
- Close Encounters of the Malware Kind, or: How to Kill your Computer
- The Writing Life: Getting paid...
- 50 Shades of Being Published
- The Complete 50 Shades
- A budgie called Balthasar
- Shiva, our rescue dog - the whole story
- Switzerland... The Rhine Falls
- Surviving Parenthood
- Seven weeks and counting... Stuff...
- The Week of Small Frustrations...
- Word Perfect… English as she is spelled…
- I don't believe it!!!
- Find a publisher, move to a new flat…
Tag Archives: Pact of Silence
This week, I’m on Tony Riches’ blog, answering questions about Pact of Silence and writing in general. Do have a look, and while you’re there check out the rest of Tony’s website and his historical fiction set in Tudor times. … Continue reading
It’s two more days until Pact of Silence hits the stores. We’ve had some lovely reviews from ARC readers and bloggers; huge thanks to you all. I know not everyone likes every book – I don’t either, but it’s always … Continue reading
I have a couple of pieces of book news to share this weekend. First of all, Pact of Silence, suspense novel eleven (I can hardly believe I’ve written eleven…), is up on pre-order now, to be published on November 16th. … Continue reading