The Hobeck Books podcast – have a listen!
‘a stonking good read’
‘a creepy atmosphere…’
The Cold Cold Sea
‘An emotional read, a turbulent read.’
Nicki’s Book Blog
Find out more about:
- Close Encounters of the Malware Kind, or: How to Kill your Computer
- The Writing Life: Getting paid...
- 50 Shades of Being Published
- The Complete 50 Shades
- A budgie called Balthasar
- Shiva, our rescue dog - the whole story
- Switzerland... The Rhine Falls
- Surviving Parenthood
- Seven weeks and counting... Stuff...
- The Week of Small Frustrations...
- Word Perfect… English as she is spelled…
- I don't believe it!!!
- Find a publisher, move to a new flat…
Tag Archives: Melinda Huber
Sweet ‘n’ sour came to mind last week while I was tidying jars in my kitchen cupboards, my lockdown activity of the day. I love the zingy taste of gooseberries and ‘soor plooms’, and who doesn’t love the creamy sweetness … Continue reading
Winter is a good time to cuddle up on the sofa, a glass of wine at your side and a good book in your hands/kindle/phone/iPad. Here are a few of my recent reads – in no particular order: Call … Continue reading
Not so many shopping days to go now… This time next week, Advent will have well and truly started, and at Fabrian Books, we have lots of feel-good novels and novellas out to celebrate the season. Picture yourself by one … Continue reading
Scenic blog post alert… The past several weeks have been HOT here in N.E. Switzerland. 33-34°C every afternoon is a bit too much of a good thing – I wished several times I was halfway up a mountain, enjoying the … Continue reading