The Hobeck Books podcast – have a listen!
‘a stonking good read’
Pact of Silence
‘It’s suspense with a capital ‘S’
The Cold Cold Sea
‘An emotional read, a turbulent read.’
Nicki’s Book Blog
Find out more about:
- Close Encounters of the Malware Kind, or: How to Kill your Computer
- The Writing Life: Getting paid...
- 50 Shades of Being Published
- The Complete 50 Shades
- A budgie called Balthasar
- Shiva, our rescue dog - the whole story
- Switzerland... The Rhine Falls
- Surviving Parenthood
- Seven weeks and counting... Stuff...
- The Week of Small Frustrations...
- Word Perfect… English as she is spelled…
- I don't believe it!!!
- Find a publisher, move to a new flat…
Tag Archives: Kindle
Now that the weather has turned into something we can enjoy, sitting out on the balcony with a cold drink and a great book, how about stocking up your kindle with a few summer(ish) reads? I joined in a version … Continue reading
Just a quickie to say that Baby Dear is up for book of the month at Kind of Books. If you feel like voting for it – or any of the others – you can do so here until July … Continue reading
This week saw two very different ‘anniversaries’ in my flat in north-east Switzerland. The first, and arguably the more important, was the 10-week birthday of The Attic Room, my first venture into self-publishing. When I released it I reckoned I’d … Continue reading