The Hobeck Books podcast – have a listen!
‘a stonking good read’
Pact of Silence
‘It’s suspense with a capital ‘S’
The Cold Cold Sea
‘An emotional read, a turbulent read.’
Nicki’s Book Blog
Find out more about:
- Close Encounters of the Malware Kind, or: How to Kill your Computer
- The Writing Life: Getting paid...
- 50 Shades of Being Published
- The Complete 50 Shades
- A budgie called Balthasar
- Shiva, our rescue dog - the whole story
- Switzerland... The Rhine Falls
- Surviving Parenthood
- Seven weeks and counting... Stuff...
- The Week of Small Frustrations...
- Word Perfect… English as she is spelled…
- I don't believe it!!!
- Find a publisher, move to a new flat…
Tag Archives: Jennie Ensor
The idea behind the Classic Comfort posts is that each featured writer chooses a favourite title from the classics – we’ll define ‘classic’ as pre-1940 – and a favourite comfort read, a book they always return to, for whatever reasons. … Continue reading
I’m really pleased to welcome Jennie Ensor back to the blog today. Last time, she told us about her second novel, psychological drama The Girl in his Eyes, and today she’s talking about writing in two genres – her latest … Continue reading