- Death Wish...
'I loved this book from the outset...' Susan Hampson
- Baby Dear...
'...this is a book that will stick with me.' Tracy Thomas
- Ward Zero...
'Full 5* from me' Sue Ward
- Chosen Child...
'The pace is perfectly controlled even as it races toward the inevitable crash.' Barb Taub
Find out more about:
- Close Encounters of the Malware Kind, or: How to Kill your Computer
- The Writing Life: Getting paid...
- 50 Shades of Being Published
- The Complete 50 Shades
- A budgie called Balthasar
- Shiva, our rescue dog - the whole story
- Switzerland... The Rhine Falls
- Surviving Parenthood
- Seven weeks and counting... Stuff...
- The Week of Small Frustrations...
- Word Perfect… English as she is spelled…
- I don't believe it!!!
- Find a publisher, move to a new flat…
- The Attic Room...
'... a chiller read.' Bea Davenport
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Jane Isaac
One of the best parts about being a writer is the friendship and support we get from other writers. When things are going well, we can pat each other’s backs and cheer; when they aren’t, it makes a big difference … Continue reading
Next week sees the launch of Jane Isaac’s new book Before It’s Too Late. This is Jane’s third book, her second for Legend Press, and it’s set in lovely Stratford upon Avon, England, where Detective Inspector Will Jackman has a … Continue reading