The Hobeck Books podcast – have a listen!
‘a stonking good read’
‘a creepy atmosphere…’
The Cold Cold Sea
‘An emotional read, a turbulent read.’
Nicki’s Book Blog
Find out more about:
- Close Encounters of the Malware Kind, or: How to Kill your Computer
- The Writing Life: Getting paid...
- 50 Shades of Being Published
- The Complete 50 Shades
- A budgie called Balthasar
- Shiva, our rescue dog - the whole story
- Switzerland... The Rhine Falls
- Surviving Parenthood
- Seven weeks and counting... Stuff...
- The Week of Small Frustrations...
- Word Perfect… English as she is spelled…
- I don't believe it!!!
- Find a publisher, move to a new flat…
Tag Archives: Jane Isaac
Each S&S post features one romance or feel-good book and its blurb, and one in a crime fiction genre. (Click the covers to see the books on Amazon.) Today’s books are two of my all-time favourites, though one’s been around … Continue reading
One of the best parts about being a writer is the friendship and support we get from other writers. When things are going well, we can pat each other’s backs and cheer; when they aren’t, it makes a big difference … Continue reading
Next week sees the launch of Jane Isaac’s new book Before It’s Too Late. This is Jane’s third book, her second for Legend Press, and it’s set in lovely Stratford upon Avon, England, where Detective Inspector Will Jackman has a … Continue reading