Saving the Lakeside Hotel and Return to the Lakeside Hotel are just 99p on kindle for a few days!
Saving the Lakeside Hotel
‘Armchair travel at its best!’
‘a stonking good read’
‘A brilliant read & highly recommended’
The Cold Cold Sea
‘An emotional read, a turbulent read.’
Nicki’s Book Blog
Find out more about:
- Close Encounters of the Malware Kind, or: How to Kill your Computer
- The Writing Life: Getting paid...
- 50 Shades of Being Published
- The Complete 50 Shades
- A budgie called Balthasar
- Shiva, our rescue dog - the whole story
- Switzerland... The Rhine Falls
- Surviving Parenthood
- Seven weeks and counting... Stuff...
- The Week of Small Frustrations...
- I don't believe it!!!
Tag Archives: humour
We’ll be talking about 2020 for the rest of our lives – ironic, because all we really want to do is forget it ever happened and ‘get back to normal’. But Those Who Know are talking about ‘the new normal’, … Continue reading
Posted in Life in Switzerland Tagged coronavirus, humour, lockdown 12 Comments
From Dark to Light with Jennie Ensor
I’m really pleased to welcome Jennie Ensor back to the blog today. Last time, she told us about her second novel, psychological drama The Girl in his Eyes, and today she’s talking about writing in two genres – her latest … Continue reading
Posted in books, Guest Posts Tagged humour, Jennie Ensor, new release, Not Having It All, psychological drama, The Girl in His Eyes 5 Comments