Saving the Lakeside Hotel and Return to the Lakeside Hotel are just 99p on kindle for a few days!
Saving the Lakeside Hotel
‘Armchair travel at its best!’
‘a stonking good read’
‘A brilliant read & highly recommended’
The Cold Cold Sea
‘An emotional read, a turbulent read.’
Nicki’s Book Blog
Find out more about:
- Close Encounters of the Malware Kind, or: How to Kill your Computer
- The Writing Life: Getting paid...
- 50 Shades of Being Published
- The Complete 50 Shades
- A budgie called Balthasar
- Shiva, our rescue dog - the whole story
- Switzerland... The Rhine Falls
- Surviving Parenthood
- Seven weeks and counting... Stuff...
- The Week of Small Frustrations...
- I don't believe it!!!
Tag Archives: getting paid
The Writing Life: Getting paid…
Hybrid writers, they say, have the best of both worlds. I’m not sure that’s true – I think we have the pros but also the cons of both traditional and self-publishing. Take getting paid… I have two traditionally published books. … Continue reading
Posted in The Writing Life Tagged Amazon, bank cheques, getting paid, hybrid publishing, self-publishing, traditional publishing 14 Comments