Saving the Lakeside Hotel and Return to the Lakeside Hotel are just 99p on kindle for a few days!
Saving the Lakeside Hotel
‘Armchair travel at its best!’
‘a stonking good read’
‘A brilliant read & highly recommended’
The Cold Cold Sea
‘An emotional read, a turbulent read.’
Nicki’s Book Blog
Find out more about:
- Close Encounters of the Malware Kind, or: How to Kill your Computer
- The Writing Life: Getting paid...
- 50 Shades of Being Published
- The Complete 50 Shades
- A budgie called Balthasar
- Shiva, our rescue dog - the whole story
- Switzerland... The Rhine Falls
- Surviving Parenthood
- Seven weeks and counting... Stuff...
- The Week of Small Frustrations...
- I don't believe it!!!
Tag Archives: Flumserberg
The hottest day of the year…
I like hot weather. But 35°C and more is – whisper it – almost too much of a good thing. So a friend and I decided to spend a day up the Flumserberg, in the east of Switzerland. It’s only … Continue reading
Posted in Life in Switzerland, travel Tagged Flums, Flumserberg, Switzerland, travel 9 Comments