The Hobeck Books podcast – have a listen!
‘a stonking good read’
Pact of Silence
‘It’s suspense with a capital ‘S’
The Cold Cold Sea
‘An emotional read, a turbulent read.’
Nicki’s Book Blog
Find out more about:
- Close Encounters of the Malware Kind, or: How to Kill your Computer
- The Writing Life: Getting paid...
- 50 Shades of Being Published
- The Complete 50 Shades
- A budgie called Balthasar
- Shiva, our rescue dog - the whole story
- Switzerland... The Rhine Falls
- Surviving Parenthood
- Seven weeks and counting... Stuff...
- The Week of Small Frustrations...
- Word Perfect… English as she is spelled…
- I don't believe it!!!
- Find a publisher, move to a new flat…
Tag Archives: fiction
This series is an adaptation of something I saw on Twitter – people were posting 26 books in 26 days, each title beginning with a different letter of the alphabet. However, I’m planning on taking around 26 months to get … Continue reading
Bea Davenport was the first writer I met in real life. Our debut novels were published in 2013, and we did several bookshop and library events together, and then repeated the process with our second novels in 2014. Since then, … Continue reading
Two days to go until Parallel Lies, Georgia Rose’s new book, is out – and I’m really pleased to welcome her to the blog today to tell us why her book is set ‘somewhere in the British Isles’. (And don’t … Continue reading
This is an updated version of a post I had on the blog for a few months several years ago and then removed. Writing crime fiction vs. writing feel-good fiction… It’s topical again, because at the moment I have both … Continue reading