The Hobeck Books podcast – have a listen!
‘a stonking good read’
‘a creepy atmosphere…’
The Cold Cold Sea
‘An emotional read, a turbulent read.’
Nicki’s Book Blog
Find out more about:
- Close Encounters of the Malware Kind, or: How to Kill your Computer
- The Writing Life: Getting paid...
- 50 Shades of Being Published
- The Complete 50 Shades
- A budgie called Balthasar
- Shiva, our rescue dog - the whole story
- Switzerland... The Rhine Falls
- Surviving Parenthood
- Seven weeks and counting... Stuff...
- The Week of Small Frustrations...
- Word Perfect… English as she is spelled…
- I don't believe it!!!
- Find a publisher, move to a new flat…
Tag Archives: England
A warm welcome today to Jennifer Ash, aka Jenny Kane, who’s here today to tell us about the settings of her book Edward’s Outlaw, which as we see by the cover is historical fiction. It’s set in the East Midlands, … Continue reading
My journey from N.E. Switzerland to sunny Leeds didn’t start well. I arrived at Zürich Airport well on time, only to see DELAYED in large letters beside my flight. Ah, well. I’d allowed two and a half hours between landing … Continue reading
Let’s think clichés – you hear ‘Switzerland!’ and you think – what? Chocolate, cheese, snowy mountains… Maybe you think ‘Cuckoo clocks!’ – but they actually originated in the Black Forset region of Germany. Or ‘Lederhosen!’ – but they’re more Bavarian. … Continue reading