The Paradise Trees – re-released on 5. June.
Latest feel-good novella
…beautiful scenery and a fast-paced satisfying story
- Latest psychological suspense novel
'I loved this book from the outset...' Susan Hampson
- Chosen Child...
'The pace is perfectly controlled even as it races toward the inevitable crash.' Barb Taub
Find out more about:
- Close Encounters of the Malware Kind, or: How to Kill your Computer
- The Writing Life: Getting paid...
- 50 Shades of Being Published
- The Complete 50 Shades
- A budgie called Balthasar
- Shiva, our rescue dog - the whole story
- Switzerland... The Rhine Falls
- Surviving Parenthood
- Seven weeks and counting... Stuff...
- The Week of Small Frustrations...
- Word Perfect… English as she is spelled…
- I don't believe it!!!
- Find a publisher, move to a new flat…
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Death Wish
Most of my books have relatively vague locations. Somewhere in Yorkshire… a few miles from Newquay… between Glasgow and Edinburgh… Chosen Child, however, is set in lovely St Ives, and the main action in my newbie Death Wish takes place … Continue reading
Our lake – Lake Constance – is huge. 536 square kilometres, to be exact. Standing on the banks on a misty day, you can almost imagine you’re gazing out over the Atlantic. The photo below was taken from the Austrian … Continue reading
When I was a child, my greatest wish was to own a pony. Unfortunately, we lived in the middle of Glasgow, and a pony would have decimated the family finances anyway. I had to make do with a budgie, and … Continue reading
Back in the day, a summer holiday postcard from friends or family was an almost daily occurrence. I remember my mother having a long row on the mantelpiece, and I would stand on tiptoe to see them all. Most were … Continue reading
Here’s a fun Q&A idea I saw recently on Shelley Wilson’s blog. Below are my reading habits, good ones, bad ones, and downright ugly ones. What are yours? Do you have a specific place for reading? In trains, in bed, … Continue reading