‘a creepy atmosphere…’
The Cold Cold Sea
‘An emotional read, a turbulent read.’
Nicki’s Book Blog
The Paradise Trees
‘A chilling, tense thriller that will take you into a woman’s
Latest feel-good novella
- Death Wish
'I loved this book from the outset...' Susan Hampson
- Chosen Child
'The pace is perfectly controlled even as it races toward the inevitable crash.' Barb Taub
Find out more about:
- Close Encounters of the Malware Kind, or: How to Kill your Computer
- The Writing Life: Getting paid...
- 50 Shades of Being Published
- The Complete 50 Shades
- A budgie called Balthasar
- Shiva, our rescue dog - the whole story
- Switzerland... The Rhine Falls
- Surviving Parenthood
- Seven weeks and counting... Stuff...
- The Week of Small Frustrations...
- Word Perfect… English as she is spelled…
- I don't believe it!!!
- Find a publisher, move to a new flat…
Tag Archives: crime fiction
Today on the blog I’m really pleased to welcome Owen Mullen. Like me, he’s a crime writer from Scotland who lives abroad and is published by Bloodhound Books. Owen’s books feature Glasgow PI Charlie Cameron, and the third, Before The … Continue reading
A couple of weeks ago I opened a book I’d bought a while ago, and immediately I was transported – to exotic countries I’ve only dreamed of visiting. Couple that with one of the best suspense stories I’ve ever read, … Continue reading
A thrilling romance… or a romantic thriller??? Romance in a thriller can be problematic, as I found out when I was writing Ward Zero, and my editor advised me to change the sex of one of my main characters… A … Continue reading
Published on September 4th, Lady’s Slipper is Alison Gray’s third book and the second in her DS Abby Foulkes series. As you see, the cover image is lovely – I have it on my (very basic) kindle, but I’m going … Continue reading