- Death Wish...
'I loved this book from the outset...' Susan Hampson
- Baby Dear...
'...this is a book that will stick with me.' Tracy Thomas
- Ward Zero...
'Full 5* from me' Sue Ward
- Chosen Child...
'The pace is perfectly controlled even as it races toward the inevitable crash.' Barb Taub
Find out more about:
- Close Encounters of the Malware Kind, or: How to Kill your Computer
- The Writing Life: Getting paid...
- 50 Shades of Being Published
- The Complete 50 Shades
- A budgie called Balthasar
- Shiva, our rescue dog - the whole story
- Switzerland... The Rhine Falls
- Surviving Parenthood
- Seven weeks and counting... Stuff...
- Why Cornwall?
- Word Perfect… English as she is spelled…
- I don't believe it!!!
- Find a publisher, move to a new flat…
- The Attic Room...
'... a chiller read.' Bea Davenport
The Cold Cold Sea...
'Disturbing and compelling...
psychologically astute, edge-of-the-seat story.'
The Paradise Trees...
'An emotionally intelligent thriller - a little gem of a book.'
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: book location
Back in the nineties, I spent a week with a friend who had just moved to Biddenham. It’s a good area for a visit from Switzerland – Bedford just a hop down the road, and Cambridge and London less than … Continue reading
Most of my books have relatively vague locations. Somewhere in Yorkshire… a few miles from Newquay… between Glasgow and Edinburgh… Chosen Child, however, is set in lovely St Ives, and the main action in my newbie Death Wish takes place … Continue reading