‘a creepy atmosphere…’
The Cold Cold Sea
‘An emotional read, a turbulent read.’
Nicki’s Book Blog
The Paradise Trees
‘A chilling, tense thriller that will take you into a woman’s
Latest feel-good novella
- Death Wish
'I loved this book from the outset...' Susan Hampson
- Chosen Child
'The pace is perfectly controlled even as it races toward the inevitable crash.' Barb Taub
Find out more about:
- Close Encounters of the Malware Kind, or: How to Kill your Computer
- The Writing Life: Getting paid...
- 50 Shades of Being Published
- The Complete 50 Shades
- A budgie called Balthasar
- Shiva, our rescue dog - the whole story
- Switzerland... The Rhine Falls
- Surviving Parenthood
- Seven weeks and counting... Stuff...
- The Week of Small Frustrations...
- Word Perfect… English as she is spelled…
- I don't believe it!!!
- Find a publisher, move to a new flat…
Tag Archives: blog tour
…is the setting for my second novel. Which, as of today, is also my seventh novel… The Cold Cold Sea was re-released today with a fab new cover by The Cover Collection – I love it! (Purchase info HERE) I … Continue reading
I’m really pleased that my fourth book – another psychological thriller – is now available to download on kindle or other devices with an app. A few bits and pieces about the book: From the first word on the first … Continue reading
Over the next couple of weeks we’re inviting blog readers to visit different writers on the ‘My Writing Process’ tour. Starting in England, somewhere north of London, we have Jane Isaac. Thanks for including me, Jane! http://www.janeisaac.co.uk/blog/ Next Monday you’re … Continue reading