First book in the Escape to Switzerland series:
Saving the Lakeside Hotel
‘Armchair travel at its best!’
‘A family drama with an emotional depth I’ve not come across for a while.’
‘A brilliant read & highly recommended’
The Cold Cold Sea
‘An emotional read, a turbulent read.’
Nicki’s Book Blog
Find out more about:
- Close Encounters of the Malware Kind, or: How to Kill your Computer
- The Writing Life: Getting paid...
- 50 Shades of Being Published
- The Complete 50 Shades
- A budgie called Balthasar
- Shiva, our rescue dog - the whole story
- Switzerland... The Rhine Falls
- Surviving Parenthood
- Seven weeks and counting... Stuff...
- The Week of Small Frustrations...
- I don't believe it!!!
Tag Archives: beavers
A walk in Swiss woods… #travel (almost) #SilentSunday
After all the rain we’ve had recently, it was good to have some sunshine last week. I thought I’d walk through the woods and see how the beaver dams (there are three) were getting on. I tried to go on … Continue reading
Posted in Life in Switzerland, travel Tagged beavers, nature, woods 5 Comments
Beavers! #nature, almost #SilentSunday
Our beavers have been busy again. The little stream that flows past the woods by my flat has two dams, an old one and a newer one. The new one was built mainly last year, I think, after the old … Continue reading
Posted in Life in Switzerland, travel Tagged beavers, nature, wildlife 2 Comments